Cancellation & Refund
IMPORTANT: The following policy will not apply, if the Seller has specifically mentioned in the listing about NO Replacements, Refunds or Cancellation. In this case Buyers should go ahead with purchase only after due consideration.
Cancellation due to Buyer
Wayfarerr provides Buyer with tools to compare Products and Services listed by a Seller with that of others. Ratings and reviews provide a third party opinion of the Products and Services which are of interest to the Buyer. The information on Products and Services are comprehensively displayed before Buyer takes an informed decision of placing the order. In such scenario, the following rules apply for order cancellation due to Buyer
• Orders received for products are immediately notified to Sellers to proceed with the initiation of fulfilment of the order and the Sellers take the immediate steps of packaging and shipment of products to the Buyers. Therefore, cancellation of such orders are not permitted as it results in loss and hardships to Sellers.
• In the event, the Seller has not initiated the shipment and the Buyer wants to cancel the order, he / she can email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the cancellation request along with the order details. After receipt of such email, Wayfarerr will intimate the Seller about the cancellation and once it is confirmed that the shipment is not yet initiated, Wayfarerr confirms the order cancellation to the Buyer via email.
• Then the payment refund process will be initiated with the payment gateway / bank and the Buyer gets back the money via the original payment method, within the stipulated time set by the payment gateway and Buyer's financial institution.
• Buyers will have time until 3 days before the date for which the booking is done, for cancelling the order, as a General Services Cancellation rule.
• In case, the Seller has specified his / her own cancellation rules along with the service information on the listing page, such rules will override the General Services Cancellation rule.
• Any cancellation request that comply with the General Services and Seller cancellation rules, will be eligible for a refund and the refund process will be initiated with the payment gateway / bank by Wayfarerr similar to that of product related order cancellation.
No Cancellation or refund will be entertained. If there is a discrepancy or misrepresentation from the Seller, then refund process will be initiated and the Seller will be liable for costs and the following action according to the Note below.
Cancellation due to Seller
Seller is provided with a 360° view of his / her business including - complete control over the products and services description, images, managing deals, bulk pricing, inventory, availability, shipping, access to reviews, Seller Cancellation Rule, vacation mode, WSupport, listing comparisons, listing addition to Exclusives, Special pricing, taxation, Platform trading fee etc.. In this scenario, it is expected from Seller to fulfil his / her obligation to the Buyer, once the purchase order is placed based on Seller inputs. It is obligatory on the Seller to fulfill the orders placed by the Buyer, after all it is the Buyer they depend on for business. The following rules apply for order cancellation due to Seller
• If any order placed with the Seller for which the shipment is not initiated within 7 days from the day of order received, Buyer can request refund of the payment if he / she does not receive shipment details within 7 days, by sending email to email@example.com with product and order details. Refund process will be initiated via Buyer's original payment method with the payment gateway / Bank
• If the Seller notifies Wayfarerr about his / her inability to fulfill Buyer's order for various reasons, it will be treated as order cancellation for that particular Seller and the Buyer will be provided with an opportunity to source the similar product from another Seller (if available), if the Buyer is not satisfied with an alternative, refund process will be initiated in the Buyer's original payment method with the payment gateway / Bank. If the alternative is not available, the refund process will be initiated and in any case the Seller will be responsible for the charges incurred by Wayfarerr during this process.
• In case of wrong / damaged / misrepresented products received, Buyer can ask for replacement according to the Replacement Policy.
• If Buyer makes a false claim, then he / she is liable to face action according the Note below.
• After a service for a specific date is purchased and the Buyer experiences non-availability of the promised services, Buyer can email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any information or evidence to support their claim along with the order details, within 3 days from the date for which the service was booked. Wayfarerr will contact the Seller and establishes the ground facts and initiates the refund process, when the Seller is at fault. If the Buyer has raised a false refund request, in spite of availing the service, then the Buyer will face action according to the Note below
• If the Buyer realises the misrepresentation of facts by the Seller for the services promised, Buyer can submit the details with any photographic or related proof to email@example.com. Seller is completely responsible for fulfilling the promise made on the listing page for both on-location and off-location services promised, for which the payment is obtained. If any misrepresentation of facts is made and an attempt to defraud the Buyer is made, refund process will be initiated and the Seller will be liable to bear the costs and following action from Wayfarerr.
Cancellation cause is Disputed
For refunds due to disputes, read Disputes Resolutions.
• If Wayfarerr has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers and sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Wayfarerr may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against User may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and seller and /or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protectionthrough this program.
• Wayfarerr reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Wayfarerr may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.