IMPORTANT: The following policy will not apply, if the Seller has specifically mentioned in the listing about NO Replacements, Refunds or Cancellation. In this case Buyers should go ahead with purchase only after due consideration.
A Buyer can request for product replacement whenever he / she is not happy with the item for the reasons being
• Damaged in shipping
• Defective item
• Item(s) missing
• Item Dead on Arrival
• Wrong item shipped and the like.
Buyer needs to raise the replacement request within 7 days from the date of delivery of product(s), by contacting us with a replacement request along with the following information
• an image of the product received
• reason for replacement
• product and order details, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the replacement request has been raised, the following steps will be followed:
• Seller will be intimated, seeking either "approval" or "rejection" of the replacement request. In case the Seller accepts the replacement request, Buyer shall be required to return the product to the Seller and only after return of the product, Seller shall be obliged to provide the replacement product to the Buyer.
• If the Seller rejects the replacement request, with counter-claims, then Wayfarerr will step in and arranges for a conference call between the Buyer and the Seller. Read Disputes Resolutions.
During the intervention, if it is established that
• the Seller is at fault, then Wayfarerr will initiate the refund process with the payment gateway / bank and the Buyer will get back his / her money via original payment method within the stipulated time set by the payment gateway and Buyer's financial institution and the seller will be put on Watchlist for future.
• the Buyer is at fault, no refund or replacement will be provided to the Buyer.
In case the Seller doesn't have the product in stock and is at fault, Seller can provide the refund to the Buyer and Buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement. All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in cases of replacement.
If the Seller doesn't respond to the Buyer's replacement request placed via Wayfarerr, within 3 days from the date of replacement request placed by Wayfarerr on behalf of the Buyer, refund shall be processed in favour of Buyer and Seller shall be liable to refund amount paid to the Seller.
All shipping and other replacement charges shall be borne and incurred by the Seller.
Further for returns being made by Buyer to the Seller of the product, the following parameters needs to be ensured by the Buyer: Products should be "New", Unponed, Unworn (other than for trial), Included and returned with original packaging.
If the product being returned is not in accordance with the above parameters, then Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund of money from the Seller.
• Seller can always accept the replacement irrespective of the policy.
• If the Seller disagrees for a replacement request, then Wayfarerr will intervene.
• If Wayfarerr has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers and sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Wayfarerr may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against User may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and seller and /or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protectionthrough this program.
• Wayfarerr reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Wayfarerr may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.